Keep your cool with this scarf while you and your dog are doing anything in hot weather.
All types of people and dogs enjoy wearing the "CoolitScarf":|
(not in any particular order except that we are partial and enjoy some of these first activities)
You and your dog can wear these scarves and keep your individuality while staying cool. The function of these scarves is that after being water-activated they will stay cool and keep you cool for days. They don't even need to be water-activated for you to look cool in them.
- Motorcycle riders
- Yellow labs and any other "hot" dogs
- Nature lovers
- Exercise addicts
- Horseback riders
- You that live through the summer heat
- And you hot mamas that can use a cool down any time of year, day or night, so yeah..., just about anyone.
Two sizes available:
Small-Medium (12"-18") for children and small-medium dogs
Large-Extra Large (18"-26") for adults and big and bigger dogs
Click Here for Usage and Care Instructions
* Speaking of tastes, please only wear the scarf, don't you or your dog actually scarf it.
- Many prints (some common but most uncommon) and solids to choose from for you and your dog's fashion tastes*
- Handmade of cotton and blends with the cooling ingredient of the nontoxic polyacrylamide granules*
- Some of the fabric dyes will bleed, so while soaking in cold water you may see some color in the water the first few times the scarf is soaked. Could stain clothing.
* water crystals are small, clear, hard crystals made of a water-absorbing polymer (polyacrylamide). There are many uses for this product. Google: water absorbing crystals
We Ship Within Five Days
Please check the box to the left of the color you want and click Add to Cart.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for damages due to misuse of product.
We'll be adding even more great products to our site in the near future! Check back soon!
Made in USA
If you have any questions or comments, PLEASE E-MAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mariposa, CA 95338
Bound to Ride
Copyright © 2012 All rights reserved.
Website designed and maintained by Josiah Reynolds.